David Nugent Believes that men can change their behaviour.
Men have rich and varied emotions but some men have not had the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills to express these feelings.
There is more than one way for a man to act and be. There are choices, which need to be recognised.
Attending counselling is a sign of strength, not an act of weakness or admission to failure. Taking action to improve an issue or problems is a strong responsible thing to do.
David is focused on providing a safe, respectful environment, whereby men and their families can reflect on their relationship and emotions.
His aim is to help in the development and enhancement of men’s capacity to grow, establish more appropriate ways of coping with their environment with the outcome of having rewarding relationships.
- To help men lead a non-violent lifestyle
- To help men identify, understand, and take responsibility for their behaviour, attitudes and emotional reactions.
- To provide support and strategies that help men through their crisis of change from abusive behaviour to non-abusive behaviour.
- To contribute to an improved, safer situation for family members and encourage men to treat women and children with respect and equality
- Men are invited to help each other in a positive, open and supportive environment.