Free Information Evening for women only
The Team at Heavy M.E.T.A.L would like to invite you to a special free information evening, for women only, on Thursday 20th July at 7pm at the Library of Fountain Gate Secondary College, Josephine Avenue, Narre Warren.
The purpose of the evening is to give you an opportunity to:
- Meet me, David Nugent (the founder of Heavy M.E.T.A.L) and my team
- To give you some insight and information about who we are and the programs we run for both men & women
- Hear my story and how I founded Heavy Metal 20 years ago. Let me share my philosophies about the journey of change and some insight into our educational programs designed to raise awareness, take responsibility for our choices and encourage behaviour change
- Hear from former participants male & female about their journey through the program and the impact it's had on themselves, their partners, their children and their lives
- Meet Jacqui Seamark who has worked with me for ten years and facilitates the women's program. She is the voice of the women & children when she works with the men
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the evening where you can ask any questions you may have.
You are welcome to bring a female friend/s for support or who they feel would be interested.
This is a night not to miss whether or not your partner is enrolled in the Men's program.
Due to limited places, please RSVP replying to this email and reserve your seat by 14th July2017.
If you have any questions regarding this evening please do not hesitate to contact our assistant Inae at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise we look forward to seeing you on the night.