WHAT IS COUNSELLING?
Counselling can help identify your strengths, give you skills to manage moods and behaviour, improve your relationships and take control of your life.
Counselling is a small, smart investment in personal power and happiness that can improve the quality of your life.
My motto is: "get in tune with yourself, your kids, your partner and your life". I can help you develop your personal strengths and give you skills to solve problems, build better relationships and feel more in control of your life. Everyone is welcome to contact me and if I’m unable to help, I am happy to refer you to a good quality alternative free of charge.
- That men can change their behaviour
- That men have rich and varied emotions but some men have not had the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills to express these feelings
- There is more than one way for a man to act and be. There are choices, which need to be acknowledged and recognised
- Attending counselling is a sign of strength, not an act of weakness or admission to failure
- Taking action to improve an issue or problems is a strong and responsible thing to do
I am focused on providing a safe, respectful environment, whereby men and their families can reflect on their relationship and emotions.
My aim is to assist in the development and enhancement of men’s capacity to grow, establish more appropriate ways of coping with their environment and to support them in creating rewarding relationships.
- To help men who need help with anger management to lead a non-violent life
- To help men dealing with anger management to identify, understand, and take responsibility for their behaviour, attitudes and emotional reactions
- To provide support and strategies that help men through their crisis of change from abusive behaviour to non-abusive behaviour
- To contribute to an improved, safer situation for family members and encourage men to treat women and children with respect and equality
- Men dealing with anger problems are invited to help each other in a positive, open and supportive environment